It was questionable whether or not I'd get these up today, but there's a lull in the day now so I thought I'd try to post them. I'm trying my hardest to get back into the routine of my life-the one I had before I got laid off, before my heart was broken and I lost a friend and before my confidence in my self worth was shaken. I'm getting there, and doing little things like posting when I used to post helps. So, help me get back on my feet again by answering the questions. :)
1. When was the last time you were the recipient of a random act of kindness or the kindness of a stranger.
2. When was the last time you did something nice for someone without them knowing? If you'd like to share what that act was, please do.
3. What is one thing you can do today that will positively impact someone you interact with on a regular basis?
1. A significant amount of people have been very kind to me lately, and for that I am grateful. The last act of kindness that I was a recipient of was on Sunday, when the moving guys did not charge me extra for hoisting my sofa and box spring over the balcony.
2. Sadly I can not think of any time in the last year that I have done something nice without the person knowing. I used to wipe off the snow from co-workers cars at night if I got to the parking lot first, but that was a while ago. I do nice little things for people when I can though and will have to work on getting back into the habit of helping more people.
3. It sounds little, but one of the girls I work with gets very wrapped up in the details of the job. She has trouble getting many things done in a timely manner and it's only because she can't make decisions quickly. I learned this very early on. What I've started doing is taking over some of the paperwork that she did. I also take it upon myself to order lunch for weekly meetings which is something she did before I got here. It might be little, but it seems to help her out and that was my goal.