Tuesday, September 15, 2009
1. What was the very first pet you ever had? How long did you have them? (She's not my first but really, why would I not post her sweet face again?!)
2. Do you have any desire to have an exotic or non-traditional pet? If so, what would you like?
3. Do you have any fun/weird animal stories? If so, please share one. :)
1. I don't remember which came first but when I was in nursery school I had 2 parakeets, 1 golden retriever (named Christopher Robin), fish and African frogs.
2. I don't really aspire to own a weird pet, though if I had the energy, time, space and money I would like to have farm animals. Mainly cows. I love cows.
3. I once rode an elephant in a gas station in NY. And a goat at my name tag off of my shirt at the Catskill Game Farm.