Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sweet 16

My favorite little cousin turned 16 a couple of days ago and last night we drove down to NY for her big sweet 16 bash. One of the things they did was a candle lighting ceremony where she said a little speech about people who were important to her and then we came up to light the candle. One of them was for all of her cousins-there are a lot of us but these were the ones that were there...
She had a slide show too with old pictures of her growing up. I got one picture just to myself of her and I when she was little. She was my favorite little cousin and I was her favorite big cousin. :)

This was the group that was there. We all got to sit at the same table together, which was nice. We had a really great time together and are planning a reunion of sorts next month up here in Boston. I'm pretty excited about it.

No comments: