Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Randomivity


"Wait-did you just say cheese?!"

It's nice to find out that your cousins are actually cool and that they want to become part of the cousin circle.

Red Sox games on a bright sunny day with great seats, great people and a win...it doesn't get much better than that.

Both times we went to Fenway we walked home because of the crowds. I am shocked and amazed at the fact that in the 40 minutes it took to walk home only 1 train passed us. Why do they not put more trains on during Sox games?

Why does the "S" in FDS (feminine deodorant spray) stand for "Sensual"? I'm pretty sure the fact that a woman had to use it makes sensual not an option. Am I wrong?

I'm reading a few self-help kind of books at the moment and while most of what they are telling me rings true there are a few things that just don't fit. It therefore makes it hard for me to follow the rules. So far I've not broken any, but it's going to be hard.

Here's a funny excerpt from one of the books:

Jack turns with a surprised look on his face.

Jack: Oh...hey Cathy. You took me by surprise.

Cathy: Really? Sorry. You shouldn't be surprised that this is still one of my favorite places too.

Jack: No, I guess you're right. I just didn't think you'd still come here after we split up.

Cathy: I guess I could say the same thing about you. I mean, after all, the are our memories, they are our moments...

Jack: Yeah, but this is my shower.

Funny stuff.

Fall in moving in on Boston. It's a wonderful time to live here & I plan on living life to the fullest this season. Or, at least trying.

3 comments:

Shutterbug8162 said...

Fall is definitely in the air in PA, too! Hope you have a beautiful day.

Lois Grebowski said...

me, Miss hot flashing 2009, is freezing her patootey off!

Linda said...

You're right - that is funny stuff!!

Good question - why not run more trains??