Tuesday, April 21, 2009
1. In your opinion is pornography morally wrong?
2. Write the first line of your novel if you were to write one.
3. What is the most profound piece of advice you have ever received. Did you take it?
1. No, I don't think it's morally wrong but I don't think it's fantastic either. I think that if people get addicted to it and abuse it that it could harm relationships. Overall though, I think that it's just another form of expression and sexual expression and if it works for you, it's your prerogative.
2. "She knew even before he walked in the door what was going to happen." This is the first line to my "novella" called House Broken. If you haven't read it, click the link at the top of the blog to be redirected there.
3. Sadly, I can't recall any single piece of advice that can be considered "profound".