Saturday, April 25, 2009

Contrast

I took this picture yesterday while I was sitting on a bench up the street. I loved the way the newly budding tree looked against the building in the background-riddled with graffiti. It was a neat contract, I thought...

I took it for my friend Tisha's weekly meme "Looking at the Sky on Friday" (which I've never played for some reason-probably because I always forget to post the photos I choose until it's too late!) This morning I remembered it was on my camera and thought it'd be a good idea to move last night's post down.

It's going to be such a nice weekend here in New England-I hope that it is where you are as well. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Travis said...

And it's a Yankees-Red Sox weekend, so that should make it even more special.

Palm Springs Savant said...

that is a nifty pic Mags, well done. Enjoy the weather!

Gannaaz said...

Ohhh ya...You are enjoying the weather ! mainly the sky looks so preety in picture..

Patti said...

I agree it's a nice contrast: Nature's fresh new buds against the not so lovely, man-made graffiti.

Happy belated sky looking! I'm always running late.

gLoR!e said...

nice weather, here though summer is hitting but it rains!:(

Bond said...

What a blue sky

Hope your weekend was fantastic