Sitting on your butt for 2 months being unemployed tends to make you feel not so good about yourself. Because I'm bored and have no money to play I've started walking and doing yoga and step aerobics again and so far, it's made a world of difference in my energy level. Though I'm still having "down" days, I'm hoping that they'll start to fade away. So...today's questions have to do with exercise and dieting...enjoy! (Not pvc fence installation)
1. Does exercising make you feel like you have more energy or less?
2. What is your favorite way to get exercise? Walking, running, gym, aerobics...etc.
3. What is your favorite "diet food"? What do you crave most when you are limiting yourself?
1. Exercising makes me feel tired at first but in a good accomplished way & I always sleep better when I get regular exercise. Overall-after a couple of weeks-I have more energy than before.
2. I love walking outside-not on a treadmill. My whole life I've been a walker and have recently started walking more regularly to get out of the house. I also really like yoga and step aerobics-but only in the privacy of my own home. Not a fan of the classes.
3. My favorite diet food has to be air-popped popcorn. I love popcorn anyway even when I'm not dieting, but knowing it's not bad for me is wonderful. When I'm limiting myself, I miss pizza and oddly enough, peanut butter and jelly.