Have you checked out my Etsy store yet? If not, please take a few minutes to browse. I added a button on my sidebar too. I am also happy to take special requests, as long as it is shippable, I'll add it just for you.
Yesterday was rather depressing, I have to say. Having the holidays and family and friends around me until Sunday helped take my mind off of the fact that I don't have anywhere to go during the day, no way of earning a living right now. I've applied to every job on Craigslist, Monster and Career Builder but gotten no calls. The unemployment process is extremely confusing here in MA also-online it says I have not filed, but I'm registered, the phone system says I have filed but I can't talk to anyone personally until Wednesday (again) and I got something in the mail saying I'm pending. The health insurance line isn't accessible from my area-which means that my 860 area code on my cell phone is blocking it. I don't have any other phone. It's a great big cluster f&*%. But-I'm trying to stay optimistic even though it's getting harder. I'm not wired to be bored and I live in a well maintained apartment so there's not much to do in that regard.
Oh-and I got a letter from my former employer thanking me for my superior service and dedication in 2008. It enclosed a "congratulations" letter telling me how much my personal bonus was for the year. Um...it's great that I got 100% of my personal performance bonus, but weird that you'd send me a letter like that.
I did find a parking spot right in front of my building this afternoon though. That's a bonus of not working-I can "steal" the spots the employed people had!
So, now that I've rambled, here are this weeks questions. Hope you enjoy answering them as much as I will enjoy reading your responses!
1. Do you have a "Stupid Human Trick"? If so, what is it?
2. Do you "decorate" your refrigerator? If so, what's on it now?
3. If you had to gain 10 pounds for a movie role, what would you eat to do so?
1. Sadly, no. I don't have any stupid human tricks up my sleeve...
2. I usually stay away from magnets on my fridge, but I have 2 on there now. One says, "Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them" and the other is a Wren's Nest magnet. I also have a picture of an elephant that says "I Love You" that Rye Bread drew for me, and a picture of her one summer when she was little.
3. I think cheese and crackers. White cheddar cheese or blue cheese-or both. I could easily eat a whole block of cheese in one sitting and often have to restrain myself from doing so! Oh how I love cheese.