Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thirteen ??

I have not done a Thursday Thirteen in a while and thought I'd do one today, but found that the site is no longer up! What the heck happened? TONS of people did that meme-I can't believe it's gone! Because it's new and, well, I am loving the sales so far, I thought I'd do a 13 things I'm selling on my Etsy shop...even though I won't get random people from the site over here, I'm going to do it anyway. So, here it is: (Click the button below to see the shop)

1. Aunt Carol's Rum Cake, $19 (So far, my #1 seller!)

2. Lemon Friendship Cake, $17

3. Cranberry Orange Bread, $16.75

4. Lowfat Chocolate Meringue Cookies, $13

5. Marshmallows, $12-or $14 with Toasted Coconut

6. Chocolate Chippers, $15

7. 12 Golden Cupcakes, $21

8. Fleur de Lis House Seasoning, $10

9. Moroccan Salt Blend, $7

10. Mediterranean Salt Blend, $7

11. Southwest Salt Blend, $7

12. Trio of Salt Blends, $18

13. YOUR SPECIAL REQUESTS! Email me (address on top link bar) if there is something you would like but don't see on my shop. I am more than happy to work with you to ensure that you get what you'd like! As long as it's shippable, I would LOVE to make it for you. So, what are you waiting for? Email me!

So, there you have it...my Etsy shop inventory. Thank you to those of you who have already purchased from me-I am thrilled that a few of you even used this as a gift for someone you love! (Or, at least like a little.)

7 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Like Vinny on Wednesday, I did a plug of your online store in my Thursday post. Hope it helps!

Clancy In Idaho said...

I'm so stinkin' excited for my rum cake to arrive! I can't wait to devour it!!!

:)

You're a rockstar and I'm prayin' for ya!

Star8278 said...

I'm gonna steal this TT idea. Maybe post some butterfly pics from etsy....


Hmmmmm!!!

The Bumbles said...

I'm afraid to click on your link because I drooled all over my keyboard just reading the list of goodies!

The granddaughter of one of the people who ran T13 was diagnosed with leukemia so they are devoting all time and energy to that. They apparently have put the site rights up for bid. Lots of us out there are continuing the tradition on in our own way though - our's is here...

Linda said...

As soon as I can, I am going to order some the chocolate meringues so make sure you have the goods available (hopefully it will be this next payday!).

This T13 made me hungry!!!

Palm Springs Savant said...

Well I placed my order today. I'll spread the word!

Travis said...

Congratulations on your success with the online baking!