Apartment update: The utility company has no record of past bills because he just switched from oil to gas. Because of this, I told him that I couldn't commit to living somewhere when I had no idea what it will cost. He wrote back saying he'd find the oil bills to show me and that he'd commit to paying anything over $350 during the winter months. This is the type of man he is. Very kind, very accommodating, which is another reason I'd like to live there. I'm going to call the gas company back today to see if they are able to do the yearly plan (where they space it out over the year) even without a history. If they can, I might just do this.
1. Which is most important for you when purchasing from a store advertising a sale? A percentage off the item, buy one get on free type of sale or a percentage off a future purchase?
2. You see something in a store that your really want (like a HDMI splitter) but it is very expensive and not in your budget (but you have the money to purchase it). How easy is it for you to talk yourself OUT of buying that item?
3. Do you try clothes on in the store or wait until you get home and return it if they don't fit?
1. Because it's typically a % off, I'd say that's my choice, however I love a good BOGO sale and usually take a second glance at things when I see that.
2. Right now it's really easy to talk myself out of things because I want to have money for future events. However, if I see a great deal on something I've needed for a long time, it's usually harder to walk away.
3. I always try them on. If I don't have time to, I try do come back another day and pray the clothes are still there.