Monday, October 20, 2008

Manic Monday: Bite

Be sure to click over to Mo's Manic Monday Blog to join in the fun!

One of my favorite commercials is currently for Axe Body Spray. It's the one where a chocolate man walks through the streets tempting women with his chocolately goodness and along the way ends up getting eaten.

My favorite scene is, of course, the one where he is riding the bus and the girl sitting behind him leans over to bite his chocolate butt:


I love this-it's the greatest thing ever because though I don't love chocolate I do love butts and have been known to bite a few in my day. Usually it's little baby butts (like Rye Breads!) but I've also had the urge to bite the butt of a cute boy too. What can I say? I'm a butt loving nut.

:)

11 comments:

Lois Grebowski said...

it's better to be a butt loving nut rather than a nut loving butt...

LOL!

Too funny!

Mo said...

You went with chocolate butt, and I went with chocolate penis.
(Remember the Purple Feather?)

Wonder how many hits you're gonna get from "butt loving nut"???

Clancy in Idaho said...

LOL! You are so great! I must say I am a little butt loving nut too... I'd talk about boys cute butts in high school (soccer players had some hot buns...) and my other friends just didn't get it. They were into the boys' smiles or eyes or some other such nonsense. It's all about the BUTT, baby!

Linda said...

I have apparently missed this particular commercial but that doesn't surprise me as I very rarely have the TV on at home though it seems to be on a lot at work!

crazy working mom said...

I'm with Linda...I don't think I've seen this one either, but I think I'd love to. What fun to bite a chocolate butt! *LOL*

onangelwings said...

That is too funny. I had not seen this before.

Travis said...

This is a crazy commercial.

lala said...

oh dear.

that commercial is pretty funny though :) :)

katherine. said...

my mama and I laughed at this commercial for ten minutes!

Liz said...

I can't watch this commercial. It disturbs me to the point of gagging. Especially the nose thing.

I am glad someone enjoys it though!

Lee said...

If you liked the commercial and biting guy butts you should check out the game on the axedarktemptation.com website. You play as a I chocolate man running around the city as women are chasing you trying to tear you apart and eat you!