Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 U, My Linda Loo!

Today is a very special day for one of my favorite people-Linda from Are We There Yet? is celebrating her 50th birthday today! Linda is one of the most honest, caring and strong women I know. She's hysterical and is an overflowing fountain of knowledge about almost any subject. She's one of the only people who can make history sound neat. Linda's a great mother, a dedicated dispatcher and a wonderful friend. Please go by to wish her many more...

For You, Linda-I'll see you later tonight and can't freakin' wait until Saturday!!!!

NOT a tiny margarita...
Cake for you! Home made, of course...
Memories....light the corner of my mind...


Here's to many more visits filled with laughter...Happy Birthday, and thank you for being such a wonderful friend.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Aw ... now you've gone and made me cry and it's not just because of that absolutely horrible picture of me at the very end of the post (but dang, girl, you look good!).

Thank you so very, very much for everything but most of all for being a good friend! Can't wait to see you tonight and next week is going to be fantastic with not a tiny margarita in sight!

Love you, Mags!!

Amazing Gracie said...

Great job, Mags! What a terrific tribute to a dear lady!
~~~Blessings~~~

Yen said...

Beautiful photos! Yummy cake too:)Mine is posted HERE! Drop by if you get a chance;)

Asara Dragoness said...

Yay!!!! Happy Birthday Linda! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

Marilyn said...

Yay. Happy birthday Linda.

Clancy in Idaho said...

What a sweet tribute. Happy Birthday Linda (late!).

crazy working mom said...

Oh what a wonderful post! I hope that Linda had a wonderful birthday! She's an amazing woman.