Wahooo! It's Toosdae! And I didn't forget this week. :) You know what to do-answer 'em! Thank you.
1. If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?
2. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?
3. If you could spend a year in perfect happiness but afterward remember nothing of the experience, would you do it?
1. It would for sure be the high five. I would have gone with a hug, but there are just some people I would never want to touch that way...and also, the high five is fun.
2. I really love my sofa lounge chair, but it's not in the corner near my window-so instead I sit in my swirly arm chair so I can look at my pretty view of downtown Boston.
3. No. Memories are a wonderful thing and they are tucked away for those rainy days when you need a smile. I hate to think about having that perfect happiness and never being able to remember it-what's the point?