Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday 13: 13 Things I Heard on the T Last Night



Thirteen Things about I Heard on the T(rain) Last Night

1. Babcock. Babcock. BaaaabCOCK....that's a funny word.

2. I might just get off here and go to the bar and forget my girlfriend. She always needs some attention.

3. Excuse me. Excuse me! *sigh* Get out of my way!

4. Whattabout that score yesterday huh? What were they playing? Football? Bwaa haaa haaa!

5. Michael Phelps eats like, 12,000 calories a day.

6. Oh yeah?! Where were YOU sitting BRAD?!

7. I wonder if they are having karaoke tonight. They are. Yes, we should go!

8. Did you just see that? Those 2 girls are going to the bar for karaoke with those guys they just met. Sluts.

9. Love ya! Text me!

10. Today I got a burger and fries for $6. That was good. Yesterday I went to lunch with my mom though and got free food. That was better.

11. It's called a SPILL, Jake. Accidental...you know?

12. I think I just pressed it. Is he going to stop? The light's on, right? I pressed it!

13. He ordered bananas and salt. And soy milk. We're out of ice.






14 comments:

Thomas said...

12,000 calories a day? I'd hate to be his toilet.

Callie Ann said...

that is cool.

Ivanhoe said...

That was fun, Mags! My train home last night was just buzzing. People were conversing so loud. I read book on my ride and try to mute the noise, but sometimes it's really hard. I'll listen to them tonight :o)

WillThink4Wine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WillThink4Wine said...

I saw that guy on the morning news - it took him over an hour just to eat his breakfast! I think I gained 5 pounds watching that 2 minute segment! Love ya! Text me! hahaha!

Clancy in Idaho said...

Good one!

Sassy Mama Bear said...

I find this one interesting because it amazes me the things people talk about. When I was working to save money I took the bus to work and sometimes it was hilarious to people watch and listen to the conversations, that they apparently wanted everyone to hear. I especially found the cell phone calls interesting, only getting one side of the story.
Hope you'll drop by for my TTs
The Cafe at the END of the Universe
and
Mama Bear Reads

Jen said...

People watching (hearing) is such a fun activity!

silverneurotic said...

I love spying on people's conversation. Number 10 was good (and VERY true!).
2 I didn't like-if only because it sounds all too familiar.

Mo said...

I'm out of ice, too.
Boston must be a great city for people-watching!

Bond said...

Ah riding the T can be an adventure

You were riding the T right? Not the train right?

kristarella said...

I learnt how they tattoo penises on the way home last night... ah those loud coasties.

Travis said...

I heard about the 12k calories too. And he swims something like 6 miles a day in training.

So many times I've just wanted to tell someone to get out of my way!

Janna said...

Bananas and salt???