Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Randomivity


Best Google search hit EVER: "Bobby Flay Bitch Tits". It brought the searcher to this post of mine.

Being confronted as to why someone wasn't invited to be a part of your supper club is quite uncomfortable. Especially when I really like the person. It's just...I can't invite everyone!

It's funny when someone you trust comes into your house and steals from you. That butter knife meant a lot to me, thanks. ;)

The trouble with loving to cook and having an opportunity to do so is that there are SO many things I want to try, I can't narrow it down.

It's awkward when you didn't know someone is getting divorced.

I know it's said that imitation is the biggest form of flattery, but I hate it. I don't know why, I just do-always have...

Sara Jessica Parkers clothing line Bitten sounds cool enough-sizes 2-24 mostly under $10 per piece, sold in stores...trouble is, the stores I found don't stock the higher sizes...which sucks, because you can't buy the clothes online.

I joined a walking club at work. It's actually a "how many steps" contest and we get our own pedometers. Trouble is? It hurts my shins to walk now. How am I supposed to get un-fat and win if I can't walk?

Claire & my Red Sox tickets were delivered today! Have I mentioned how psyched I am that I get to go to another game AND go with someone who's never been?

I know you told me to ignore her, but it's getting harder to. She just does not get the point. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS!

A tiny Asian man who lives next door is a hemorrhoid. I was up until past 2:30am Tuesday morning because he felt the need to have a little party which included entertaining friends in his bedroom and (it sounded like) jump roping. I hate him. And my landlord did not call me back.

Someone should sell half popped kernels.

I am having a party at someone else's house on Saturday. My theme is dips. Everything will be a dip, have a dip or be dipped. It should be yummy.

I love it when batters strike out and they look at the bat like it's the bats fault.

I want to be pampered. Maybe it'll help me sleep.

21 comments:

Danielle A. said...

Have a dip or be dipped? What the heck are you filling my bathtub with!?!?! ;) JK. :)

Kat said...

Who steals butterknives and why? See now you don't have it when you want to stab the rope jumping Asian guy next door at 3 am.

Lois Grebowski said...

Loud Asian neighbor? Are you really Holly Golightly? Next thing you know it'll be Mickey Rooney next door... LOL!

I'm with you on the cooking... so many recipes and you can only do one at a time...bugger!

MMMM.....dip!

Melisa said...

Re: the Bitten line...I think that they SAY the clothes are available up to that size but they're really not. My Steve & Barry's hasn't had anything over a "Large", and even the "Large" looks like it would only fit an 8-year-old.

Brian in Mpls said...

Half popped kernals?

Claire said...

So you buy us Red Sox tickets and then you try and ignore me :(

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I hope Claire loves the Red Sox as much as you do. Have fun.

Ignore that gal at all costs.

Have a great day. :)

Bond said...

Why does someone steal one butter knife? Now if they stole them all!

Liz said...

I am SOOO with you on the half popped kernals!

FRIGGA said...

I want to be pampered too, but not because I've done anything to deserve it ;)

A dip party? Wow, that sounds super fattening but wonderfully delicious - I hope you have lots of cheese dips and hummus and well duh, you know all the good ones already :-0...

Now I'm hungry :)

Linda said...

That dip party sounds great! Can we do that in Rhode Island next month? That would be wicked awesome!

Someone stole your butter knife? How freakin' rude is that?

I'm sure Claire will have a grand time at the BoSox game even if she doesn't know it yet!

Desert Songbird said...

I've seen the Sarah Jessica Parker clothes; they are cute, but I had no idea that they were also in larger sizes. I've never seen them in sizes other than 0-2.

Mags said...

I must clarify: The butter knife comment was a joke. Yes, she took my knife but it was an error and it doesn't matter. I was joking. :)

crazy working mom said...

I'm a dip...can I come to your party?! :)

bv said...

I have so many questions and think they may never be answered! Loved this post!!!

Palm Springs Savant said...

A dip theme- how clever! I need to use that one sometime. I love your blog mags, fun and useful.

Amazing Gracie said...

You always come up with the most surprising things! I love the concept of a "dip" party! And a pox on your crummy neighbor!

Callie Ann said...

OMG you had me rolling with this post. Bwahahahahaha.. it was great... half popped kernals just like selling muffin tops... OH what fun we will have in september.... Yee Haw... crazy girl

Clancy in Idaho said...

Be a DIP??? That's all too easy...

WillThink4Wine said...

Well, when I played baseball and softball it totally was the bat's fault. That's why I never played soccer.

mauniejames3 said...

this whole post was a riot..

I love dips...after I get through with the dips I am full enough that I don't want the meal...I'm such a dip I even like french onion soup and sour cream...

I've had guests that stole perfume and make-up...think they were son's friend...so weird