My good friend Linda was so very nice to point out that she was SURE I had some quirk in me. The nerve! :) What's scary is-this really WAS a quick meme for me to do...uh oh!
1. I love to bite things. This includes food with great textures, anything with a gel-like substance in it and people. Yes. People. I love biting lips of the people I kiss-especially if they have awesome lips. I love biting shoulders too for some reason. And last, I love biting babies butts. I know it's kind of weird but really-how can you resist a (clean) bare baby bottom?!!?
2. If you have a luscious ass or a cute little one (like a baby, or my 6 year old niece) I most likely want to pinch it. I don't know why-but I love pinching butts. I don't do it often because, well, I don't want to get arrested, but I have been known to pinch my little sisters butt and I always pinch Rye Breads. She's got the cutest little one. :)
3. I can not STAND to be pruney. This is why I will very rarely stay in any body of water for more than a 1/2 hour. When I am in a pool I usually keep my hands above water so that I can prolong the misery-but my feet still get pruney. It drives me nuts-and forget about it if I have to touch paper WHILE being pruney. Ick!
4. I have to be moisturized at all times. This means I apply lotion constantly to my hands and arms especially after I wash my hands. I moisturize the rest of my body after I shower (within 3 minutes of stepping out because the water evaporates after that and you can't lock that goodness into your skin) and before bed. Also, if you walk over to my desk at work to talk to me, I will probably put lotion on then too.
5. I can not live without chapstick. I once left work in the middle of the day because my chapstick had fallen out of my purse and was missing-I went to the store to purchase some so I could make it through the rest of the day. Also, when I fly, I always keep chapstick in the pocket of my jeans just in case we crash and I survive. I know how asinine this is, but I saw a movie once when I was little and the survivors had these horribly chapped lips-I couldn't even imagine...about 4 years ago I went on a 2nd date with a boy and instead of flowers he brought me 6 packs of chapstick in all different flavors. If he weren't 2 inches shorter than me and balding, I might have fallen in love. ;)
6. I am addicted to plucking. No, boys, I didn't misspell the word-plucking, as in plucking my eyebrows. I have very dark hair and I am Italian so at a very early age, I was taught how to groom my brows to avoid having only one. Every night when I get home from work I look for new growth and I pluck anything that can be plucked right away. If, during the day, I feel a hair that's grown and I can't get to it until after work, I touch it for the rest of the day. At this very moment, I am very aware of my eyebrows and have touched them to check to see if I have any to pluck. This is weird, I know. But if you've ever plucked any hair out of your body with tweezers, you know-it's a good feeling to see that little root at the end of the hair. It's like a reward or something.
And...that was way too easy. This scares me a little bit! It only took me a few minutes to whip them out and I didn't even hesitate. Wow. Who knew I was such a freak!?! But, at least I'm a smooth skinned, soft lipped, well groomed one freak! :)