Friday, August 01, 2008

Nothing Says "Ladies Room" Like the Smell of Toothpaste & Poop

...at least not in my company. I am not kidding you-there is some woman within the various companies that share our ladies room who needs some serious pipe repair. The minute I open the door to the hallway that leads to the bathroom I can smell it...that heavy, poopy smell that makes you remember your gag reflex and curse the 6 bottles of water you've had since 9am.

Seriously lady-take a sick day when you're feeling like that-or at the very least cut down on the fiber.

And then there's the girls who brush their teeth at odd times throughout the day-10am, 1:30pm, 3pm...I don't get it because it's obvious that the majority of the people who work in this building eat lunch at 12 noon. And normally, I could care less that people brush their teeth at work-heck, I do sometimes! But when there is a constant flow of them it mixes with the constant flow of...well, the poop, and it makes for a very unpleasant trip to the ladies room.

I think I'm going to write a note to the janitor asking him to keep the bathroom door open at night-that room needs to BREATH!

15 comments:

Rocketstar said...

LOL.

Humans are disgusting animals. Have them install a fan.

Kat said...

Eeew Mags gross. We have a tiny ladie's room and luckily I never had that mixing thing happen. Though the few ladies on my floor brush at the weirdest times too. What's up with that?

Callie Ann said...

Mags Gross... My aunt is a smoker and she brushes her teeth after every cancer stick (cigarette) that might be the toothpaste deal.

Marilyn said...

A fan would be good.

Janna said...

Baking soda!
Bleach!
Uber-strength Potpourri!
Face masks!
Air purifiers!

Or...

Hey, wait, maybe it IS the janitor...

Mo said...

Mmmm.... brushing your teeth in that restroom must be *fun*

Lois Grebowski said...

ewwwwwww!

Amazing Gracie said...

That grosses me out but what's even worse are the people that don't wash their hands! Nasty.... Hepatitis just waiting to happen.
~~~Blessings~~~

crazy working mom said...

That title just made me laugh out loud!

Thomas said...

Damn, Mags, the experience you just described is nothing to sneeze at! :P

mauniejames3 said...

you guys need a good spray deodorizer...not one of the piney ones they suck...an expensive one that takes the smells out not adds to it...can ya do your bidness on another floor?

Travis said...

Really? I know a men's room can often be foul. I'd never brush my teeth in an office men's room. Nasty!

But I have this image of the lady's room as a clean and cheery place.

Ivanhoe said...

LOL! I guess the courtesy flush just doesn't do it :o)

Melisa said...

You should put a Yankee Candle (or similar) in there and keep it burning during your entire workday.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Good Lord Mags, she is still at it? I'm thinking if someone who works there is having the pooping problem...brushing my teeth just wouldn't happen. I'd throw up for sure. Have a great rest of the weekend. :)