Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tiny Presents

Today I spent the day in CT with my family celebrating my birthday, which is tomorrow. I received many great presents and a yummy chocolate cake (along with dinner) but I have to show you the cutest thing ever...of course, it's from Rye Bread.

After I was done opening my gifts, Rye brought out 2 pieces of paper folded in half-both with drawings on them. One had "shapes" of paper cut out and the other had little packets that she stapled shut to conceal presents...
Yes, they are from her piggy bank.

Yes, she is the cutest person in the entire world. :)

12 comments:

crazy working mom said...

You are one lucky girl! :)

Sandy B and Dick said...

That is soooo sweet!...hugzzz

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

How wonderful. How precious. I'm glad you had a great day with our family Mags. There will be birthday greetings and BIRTHDAY cake for you at my place tomorrow. :)

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

happy birthday honey! you are a very lucky girl indeed!!!

enjoy your day my friend!

smiles, and hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Clancy in Idaho said...

Happy Birthday my fellow Leo! You are right... that is the cutest little gift ever. What a sweet heart! :) Have a great birthday tomorrow!!

Linda said...

She is indeed a little sweetie!

I thought your parents were going up to Boston to visit you today rather than you coming down this way. I hope you didn't have too many problems with the thunderstorms that we were having all day - they seemed to go on forever and ever!

Linda said...

And, and let me be the first to officially wish you a very happy birthday and fantastic year ahead!!

TorAa said...

Sweet thoughts behind such a present.

Happy Birthday.
(from Norway)

Lois Grebowski said...

years ago, my niece, Iggy took one of her wooden blocks, wrote on it, and gave it to me for my birthday... I still have it to this day.

She was sbout 4 or 5 back then...

Happy birthday! Mary T and I are throwing an online party for you!

Desert Songbird said...

My kids used to do things like this when they were little. It's so cute to see them do thoughtful things.

Happy Birthday!

Travis said...

That's so cute!

Happy Birthday!

Marilyn said...

Awwww....