Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Randomivity



Sleeping on the floor isn't so bad...especially when the "getting there" was fun.

I need my own book of fancy moves...

It has been said that I have the nicest apartment in Boston...

For the first time this weekend I gave my name for the order placed at my favorite coffee shop-yesterday morning, I was greeted by my first name. You KNOW how excited I was, right?

It's a beautiful thing when one of your bosses writes an email to HR about how "thrilled" they are so far with your work and how efficient I am.

Pretending you don't know about a delicate piece of information is hard. Especially when the compassionate part of your heart wants to comfort that person who thinks you do not know.

Excuse me, Ms. Grouchy Pants-it's a bunny...in the city...and it was cute. And, for the record, YOU bumped into ME. Beyoch.

"If you are longer her friend, I will not hang out with you." Even though this is not the outcome I wanted, I am touched that someone would take my side.

I hate that people boo the players when the run onto the field during the All Star game-for this one night, can't they just cheer for everyone in their league?

I was going to write something about a wish I have about nipples, but I decided against it.

16 comments:

Danielle A. said...

OK... making sure I understand. Person knows information, you know information, but person doesn't know that you know information???

Bunnies are cute. Especially in the ciy. :)

YAY for people taking your side!!!

Nipples, eh? ;)

Ivanhoe said...

I'm so happy about your new job! Looks like its working out really well for you :o)
And what about the nipple wish? :o)
I cannot see your Randomivity banner today. Must be something wrong with blogger. Half of my pics did not show either...

Brian in Mpls said...

You can't leave me hanging on a nipple story

Mo said...

I knew Brian would latch onto your nipples in a comment...

So, what name have you been using up to now in the coffee shops? Fred?

FRIGGA said...

At my regular coffee shop they know my name, but the new employees - well if they ask me they'll get something like "BillyBob" or "Frank" or "Sunshine" whatever is the most ridiculous name I can come up with at the time. ;)

WhoooHooo for being appreciated by your boss!! That's awesome! :)

A wish about nipples? Well now I'm curious, slightly scared, but definitely curious! :-0

Bond said...

In those two cities, they will always boo for the opposing teams players...It is part of the culture.

Thomas said...

I agree, Mags. Booing does no one any good. One should strive to concentrate on the positive at all times. Why waste your energy on things with which you disapprove?

Kat said...

Happy Randomivity though I seriously need to know about that nipple question now :)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

What about the nipples Mags? Just asking. Bwahahahahaha. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

mauniejames3 said...

yea for the nipples Mags..now you have to tell us more..

Lois Grebowski said...

your boss know what we know... YAY!
You're great!

Linda said...

Of course they are thrilled to have you at your new job! At least they danged well better be!

I think your apartment is great and will think so even more after this weekend I'm sure!

And I totally agree with you about not boo'ing players like that - what is wrong with people sometimes??

crazy working mom said...

Hmmm...I wanna hear more 'bout the floor story, Combined with the nipple statement I think there's a great post in the wings. ;)

Clancy in Idaho said...

LOL to Mo... "I knew Brian would latch onto your nipples" LOL!!

I can see that it warms all your many fans' hearts that you are being recognized for your awesomeness at your job! That's so great. Congratulations!

Travis said...

It is the right of every fan to boo those players they dislike. That's sport. And it's fun. And it doesn't hurt anybody.

And they did cheer JD Drew when he hit the home run.

And now my dirty mind is conjuring up all kinds of fun ways to get onto the floor. Heheheheheheehe!

crazy working mom said...

I like that your top commenter widget says "jabber jaws". *LOL*

Too funny. ;)