Last night while I was compiling these questions I heard fireworks somewhere in the city. Usually the building directly next to me blocks my view (as was the case on the night the Celtics won). But last night, I had a clear view-I'm not sure why there were fireworks on a random Monday, but it was neat to see them flying high above the city...from my living room window. :) Day one of my new job today-I probably won't get to a computer until I get home, but I'd LOVE it if I saw LOTS and LOTS of answers in my comment section!!
1. What's your favorite kind of bread? What do you like to spread on it?
2. Whatever your position on your belief of God, if you found out beyond any doubt that you were wrong, how much do you think you would change how you live your life?
3. You’re cleaning house and you find pornography: would you be more upset if you realized that it belonged to your spouse, your child, or your parents?
1. Well, I basically love most bread-but my favorite for eating before a meal is a rosemary foccacia, already oiled and seasoned. And by accident one night in the kitchen after service I found out that fresh honey from a honeycomb is a fantastic spread for it!
2. I think it would change my life significantly. Right now I believe in God and often cast my worries in His direction, and put a lot of faith in knowing that everything will always work out as long as I believe. Without that, I don't know how I would get through the hard times.
3. Well, considering I live alone, I'd be mighty shocked!! But if I lived with any of the people mentioned above, I would have to say I'd be most disturbed if it were my parents porn. I know they're human, but...ick.