Last night I was sitting in my apartment with the windows wide open and there were birds singing right outside my window! It was so pretty-all was quiet except for the two birdies talking to each other...just beautiful! So...
1. What is your favorite sound of nature?
2. If you were a movie star and had enough money would you insure a part of your body like some people do? If so, what part and for how much?
3. Have you altered your driving habits since the gas prices have risen so much? What have you eliminated-visits, vacations, shopping trips?
1. Even though I just babbled about the lovely birdies, my favorite sound from nature is actually the sound of crickets in the summertime. (Exception: When one gets in your house and you can't find it and it won't shut up!!) It reminds me of all of the things I love about summer-fireflies, barbeque's, the beach, bonfires and s'mores and my birthday. :)
2. I can't even imagine insuring a part of my body, really-but I suppose if I were a celebrity chef I would insure my hands for a million dollars. If I did that, my bum finger wouldn't be an issue. (From the ball park)
3. Well, I would say yes. I got a new job for goodness sakes! I do drive less now-I don't visit home as often as I would like and I don't use the car at all during the weekends.