Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Randomivity

It is possible to suck at Marco Polo. :)

There are many things I know about Megan, some of which revolve around Dave Matthew's. What I did not know about her is that she has the loudest whistle known to man-really, it's so loud that the government should hire her to warn the people about tornadoes.

For once, I did not get an extra tap on the ass when being frisked.

DMB sounds exactly like he does on his Cd's.

"Oh Yeah" is a great response to the question, "Are you OK?"

Having a bedroom made of cinder blocks is sometimes a good thing.

My (hopefully) magic potion for my face came in the mail the other day. Today the 2nd day of usage-keep your fingers crossed!! (I'll let you know how it goes.)

Sometimes doctors appointments take you by surprise. Even if you knew what they had to say is true.

Fasting sucks. So does getting a shot because the next day your arm hurts like hell.

I hope you find your dot...

I may not have made a ton of Boston friends yet, but the one I did find, I really like.

Even if you don't like Boston sports teams, you have to admit that it's got to be awesome to live in this city.

On the way home last night (in a 1 mile drive) I saw 27 Boston Celtics shirts-all on their way to a pub or bar or house party.

I am glad I have a private parking spot, especially on nights like last night.

Why is it so hard to find a simple pair of black flip flops? No glitter, no wedge heel, no polka dotted padding or velvet lining. Just plain old fashion black flip flops. They don't seem to exist.

20 comments:

Star8278 said...

Nike - Celso

Nothing fancy, nice black flip flops and they have a bit more support in them too, cushy but not squishy.

;-)

C-unit said...

Friggin Old Navy for flips!

Ivanhoe said...

I do not care about any Boston teams besides Pats - that's my boys! But kudos to Celtics - they deserved to win!

Mo said...

Sometimes doctors are wrong.

Anonymous said...

Try Old Navy for the flip flops like C-unit said. Cheap too.

FYI everyone cheats are Marco Polo. The only people that suck at it are the ones that don't.

C-Unit said...

I dont cheat at marco polo!!!

Lois Grebowski said...

LOL @ Megan's whistle!

FRIGGA said...

Yes, it would be awesome to live in Boston! And no, I don't think they make plain anything anymore, certianly not shoes or clothing.

Anonymous said...

City Sports for plain black Reef sandles. They have both thin strapped and thick strapped and are the most comfortable flip flops in the world.

Bond said...

I lived there...

It is a nice city

Not a fan of their teams...

But you knew that!

=]

Linda said...

What Mo said ...

Sandy B & Dick said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my 'funny' for today! I've gotta make that Penne Gargonzola soon:-)

Travis said...

And are you relieved or indignant about the not getting the extra ass tap?

I'm just asking!

Heheheheheheheee!

Kat said...

I wanna live in Boston :)

flipper said...

listen miss i dont know what happened to my marco polo skills but hopefully by the end of the summer ill be better than rye bread!! haha

Mags said...

I shall try Old Navy if I see one anytime soon. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I don't cheat at Marco Polo either-I'm pretty good at it too. :)

Anon: Congrats on being my very first new local reader to comment! Yay!!! Thank you> :)

Anonymous said...

City Sports or The Tannery in Cambridge for Reef sandals! Plain black and comfy! :)

Mags said...

Anon #2-Thanks for the tip on the Tannery-I'll check it out the next time I venture over to Cambridge.

And also-THANKS FOR COMMENTING!! :)

Callie Ann said...

What do you mean I hope you find your dot?

Danielle A. said...

Old Navy has some... sometimes, when they're not sold out.

That's a LOT of Celtics shirts on your way home...