Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Randomivity



I bought a domain name through blogger for my catering site and it's not working. In fact, the site is "taken" by someone else-me. However, blogger has the suckiest support system EVER and so I fear that now it's lost. I'm not gonna lie-I'm pissed. Not only is it $10 but the .com name is exactly what it needed to be.

I love getting free stuff, but have noticed that I get too excited and commit to taking something because I'm afraid I'm going to lose it. Then, I'm not happy with it. Last time, a bed. This time, a coffee table. I loved both-but neither fit in my apartment. Next time, I'll measure first. Luckily I got rid of both pieces on the same day I acquired them.

It's funny when you get a random voicemail from your niece-why? Because she remembered that I make the best omelets AND that I can flip them. :)

I love the term: "Creep Ball".

The excuse, "I had a concussion" only works for so long...

The same goes for, "I don't like the smell of chocolate."

I bought 2 big bunches of fresh cilantro at Haymarket when Linda was here-but I forgot to freeze them in cube and now it's all lost. Which is sad, b/c I so love cilantro.

How does one cut oneself without knowing it? I seem to always come up with injuries but never know where they come from.

This is going to sound weird. But here goes-I have a chair in my living room with black swirls all over it. Love it. As I was typing this post I looked down to stretch and through my yawn it looked like one of the swirls was something hanging between my legs. It was startling.

I know. I'm weird. It's ok.

I don't have stuff to make well rounded dinners in my fridge but I do have the stuff to make brownies from scratch. Is that weird?

12 comments:

Danielle A. said...

"I don't have stuff to make well rounded dinners in my fridge but I do have the stuff to make brownies from scratch. Is that weird?" Uh... no? That's freakin' awesome!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

hey mags, you're weird. ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Brian in Mpls said...

What is creep ball?

Rocketstar said...

mmmmmmmmhhhhh cilantro....

Clancy in Idaho said...

Cilantro is my favorite. I didn't know you could freeze it!? Is there any way you would enlighten me on how that is done? :)

FRIGGA said...

Blogger DOES have a sucky support system!
Creep ball, that's new for me, but I like and will now look for an opportunity to use it! ;)
Who doesn't like the smell of chocolate? Have them commited.
Maybe you sleep-cook, you know, like some sleep walk...
Right now, a home made brownie sounds pretty good :0...

Linda said...

Oh ... cilantro and pineapple salsa ... memories of yummy are flowing through my brain!

You had the stuff to make scratch brownies while I was there and you didn't make them? That's it! I am SO coming back up there and I'm bringing a jug of milk with me!

I love how you're not just random here on your blog but in real life, too - some of the stuff you said out of the blue this past weekend just cracked me up!

kristarella said...

You deleted the post asking for help on the domain thing?

Mags said...

Kristarella: Yeah-it started working-I found a link to a site that cleared the .com and it worked! Thanks though. :)

crazy working mom said...

I hope you're a pro at the dot com thing in a couple of months, because I plan on switching after the baby is born and I'm available to blog during the day! How much do you charge for tech support? *wink*

flipper said...

ya really picked on me in this one lol!!!!

Travis said...

There is absolutely nothing weird about brownies.