Monday, June 23, 2008

Manic Monday: Night

So...how do you like my new look? It took me a few hours to actually get the header done the way I liked it, but I'm pleased with how it came out. Green is my favorite color, so it makes me happy when I see it on my blog!

The reason I switched my template is because I wanted to start using Entrecard here-and you can't do it apparently when you have "old blogger" which I had with my other template. I know that most of you like new blogger better, but I have to tell you-I don't. I guess I'm just used to html and find it to be less fussy. Maybe that'll change after I play a bit more...so now I have an entrecard widget and I've also added a picture collage-which I might change later, who knows? But as you can see, I was up late last night getting it all set for you today.

(And therefore don't have a good post today!)

I have today off from work. Tomorrow I start my new job and I'm mostly excited about it. As with any new life change it's a little nerve racking; will the people like me? Will I do well? Will I like them? I know I'll love the hours and the commute and the pay is a bit higher too-so I'm sure it'll be fine, right? Right.

I really wanted to go to the beach either yesterday or today-but it's been rainy and thundery and it just doesn't look like it's going to happen...so I'm stuck inside with nothing much to do. Looks like laundry and cleaning for this girl today!

That's all I've got for now-I hope you all have a great Monday-and don't forget to go see Morgen today for lots of Manic Monday fun!!

15 comments:

Brian in Mpls said...

Looks good and so do you:) People will like you because you are awesome.

lala said...

green is my favorite color too! i love your new look mags!

Bond said...

Nice changes Mags...

I still use old blogger because i prefer the html...

Clancy in Idaho said...

Love the new look! I must use new blogger... I don't know the difference. Good luck on your new job. I'm sure you will do great and they will love you!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I love your new look. Great job Mags. I'm using old blogger and Entrecard works just fine.

I'm glad you are starting your new job tomorrow. Hopefully it will save you lots of $$ and especially commute time. Have a great day. :)

FRIGGA said...

WhooHooo!! Welcome to Entrecard!! And I like the new layout :)

Rocketstar said...

I like it much better

Kat said...

Your new blog design looks great. Well done really.

Asara Dragoness said...

Ooh, I like! :) Welcome to entrecard, too!! *hugs*

Mo said...

Yay!
Love the new look! Awesome, fresh colors!
And Yay, you're an Entrecarder now!

New Blogger took a bit getting used to - but the features are so awesome - you'll get used to 'em fast.
You can still play with the html (just click on "expand widgets" in the html template) but now you don't HAVE to!

As for your new job - just like tackling a new city, you will soon have this job tackled and they'll be saying "how did we ever get by without our Mags?"

xoxoxoxoxox
mo

crazy working mom said...

I ♥ this Mags!!! It looks awesome. :) Congrats and WELCOME to EC!!!

Danielle A. said...

Oooh... I likey the changes! Nice!!!

Good luck tomorrow at your new job. S'weird not having you to say good morning to anymore though. ;)

Enjoy!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Travis said...

Oh I like this! You did a great job with the new template. Very attractive!

And good luck with the new job!

Linda said...

Two tired thumbs up!!

katherine. said...

it came out great....maybe I need to update....