1. When you shower or bathe do you wash your belly button? (Inside of it.)
2. Where is the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep?
3. What is the weirdest thing you'd be willing to eat for $5000 cash right now?
1. I'm not gonna lie-yes, I do. I don't think I always did, to be honest, but I had surgery and they went through my belly button and I had to wash the incision. After that I just kind of thought-"Why not?" so I wash it.
2. The bathroom stall at my old job. It was when I was in culinary school and working full time as well as working at my internship. I wasn't sleeping and I went into the bathroom because I had a headache (it's darker in there) and about 45 minutes later, I woke up when someone flushed the toilet. Weird, yes...but I felt so much better when I went back to my desk!
3. I was thinking about this, and even though I need the money I don't think I'd be able to eat anything really crazy. I have a very strong sense of smell and textures can gross me out very easily if they aren't spot on...so I wouldn't be able to eat anything that squirted when you bit into it. I think it would be something like beef tongue-but only if it was paper thin and with cheese or something. Other that than, I'd just say no thank you and cry when I got home about how poor I still was!