Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Randomivity


Being sick with a cold is one thing-but having tummy trouble is a whole other monster-because with a cold you can lay down and sleep or even function normally. With tummy trouble...well, you pretty much have to stay in the bathroom. Until your tummy decides to be better.

GASX commercial: "Your son Rip is online line Toot." almost made me pee my pants b/c I was laughing so hard. There's something about a fart that is just always funny for some reason.

It's not just because I went to culinary school that I don't want you to put back the lime you just squeezed with your dirty hands back into my container of fresh unsqueezed ones. It's also because it's gross. Also, I don't subscribe to the "Once you graduate from culinary school and start working in the real world you don't worry about things like that." mentality. In fact, it's people like you who give the culinary field a bad name.

I had a cute boy use the line, "You had me at hello" the other day. Too bad he just wanted my chicken fajitas.

Which always reminds me of my Papa when he asked the waitress for chicken faginas.

I have a fun 2 weeks planned. I love that I finally have somewhat of a social life. It's so new and exciting!

If 1 out of 10 fingers is bad, it is inevitable that the bad one is the one that will be pulled by a boy who is trying to play silly games.

It's hard not to make a big deal out of someone saying that they'd go somewhere they have always said they wouldn't go to. I'm not saying that it's not NICE, it's just hard not to be shocked.

Little House on the Prairie is still one of my favorites, even though now when I watch it, I recognize how bad the acting is.

14 comments:

Clancy in Idaho said...

Little House... ahhh. I am reading the books to my kids right now. They are much better than the TV show. Although, that makes ME the one that's acting and I am not sure that's much better! ;)

Tummy trouble is no picnic. I would take 5 colds to one tummy problem.

C-Unit said...

GasX, for when you need to faaart! Hope Flipper is reading. LOL

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

if you think little house has bad acting watch the old bonanzas sometime. michael landon was always cute but duh???

smiles, bee
xooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Linda said...

Ah, Little House on the Prarie and Half-Wit Ingalls ... oops, I mean Half-Pint! I actually got kind of hooked on that show way back in 1992 when I was pregnant with Amanda and living in Southern California while my then-husband was in the Navy and out to sea all the time. My morning routine included lying on the couch and watching Little House every day! Bad acting or not, I loved it. Come to think of it, I always loved anything Michael Landon was in even if he couldn't act - which he couldn't!

Oh, and as for reruns of old Bonanza shows - to hecks with Michael Landon! Pernell Roberts as Adam was the one I drooled over there! Rawr - now there's a cowboy I'd have loved to wrangle!

lala said...

i <3 little house. i own almost every season =)

Palm Springs Savant said...

I hate tummy troubles, Whenever I travel I take a mini-pharmacy with me so I can keep myself going if I get sick.

Rocketstar said...

I had the 24 hour flu a few weeks ago, it sucks.Hope you feel better.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I have a challenge for you...

The BlogBlast For Peace Meme ~ Join The Revolution.

Have a great day. :)

Lois Grebowski said...

I'm with ya on the lime thingy... EWWWWWWW!

Mo said...

Bessie's favorite saying lately is "Your son Rip is on line toot"!

In college, Little House came on every day at 4pm. The exact same time that one of my roomies and her boyfriend would go upstairs for their pre-dinner sexcapades. I still can't hear the Little House theme song without thinking of skanky sex.

Travis said...

I wish I had a fun two weeks planned. I guess I'll have to settle for a 3 day weekend with no plans.

Brian in Mpls said...

I have been to Walnut Grove

FRIGGA said...

Wait, I read this yesterday, how did I not comment? I'm sorry. 8-)
And dude, it's been a while since I've seen LHOTP!

Happy Rockin' Friday!! :)

Liz said...

I thought I was the only one who would admit that I am a fan of Little House (no matter how bad the acting was). I still like to watch every now and again and I am looking forward to reading the books with my daughter.

Enjoy your weekend!