1. If you had your choice, what time would you get up in the morning?
2. What is one field or profession that you have never pursued, but that you think you would most likely have been quite good at?
3. What do you do at the end of your school/work day to unwind and relax?
1. I think that most days 9am is a good time to get up, mainly because I go to sleep late. If I could stay asleep until 9am that would mean I could actually wake up naturally instead of having to listen to that God-awful alarm and therefore, I would need less coffee and would save lots of money. :)
2. I did actually study to be a teacher and though I decided not to get certified after my student teaching, I think I would have been good at it-especially for 3rd graders.
3. Usually I change into my pj's and either read a couple of chapters in a book or catch up on blogs I couldn't read from work. Recently, I bought a back massager that clips onto the chair and so I've been letting that work its magic on the muscles that are causing problems with my neck. It's fantastic!