1. What is the most physically demanding thing you have ever done?
2. Have you ever trained for a big event? It doesn't have to be a physical event, just something you needed to be very prepared for.
3. Have you ever won a medal (or a plaque)? What for, and what place?
1. The first thing that comes into mind is running stairs during volleyball in high school. It was hell. Our football field was at the bottom of a huge hill and we had to run up and down the steep steps a bazillion times to train. It's the only time I can remember throwing up b/c of physical activity.
2. I haven't trained, but I've studied. In Florida there is a test you have to take in order to continue your college education, and if you don't pass it, you have to wait. It had been a LONG time since I did some of the math required, so I had to really hunker down and study.
3. I have actually won a few, but they weren't medals-they were ribbons. Mostly for art or jewelry that I made-and they were usually first place.