Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Feast

I hate to use a meme for a Friday post, and maybe later I'll have something to write about-but right now, this is all I've got....
 
Appetizer:
Name something you would categorize as weird.
People who like to pretend they are horses as part of their sex life.
 
Soup:
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Brown

Salad:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
It depends on how alone we're talking-sometimes it's a 10 and sometimes it's a 1.  Overall, for the rest of my life? 4.

Main Course:
Fill in the blank: I will never vote for a contestant in American Idol.

Dessert:
Describe your sleeping habits.
Sometimes I sleep like a log, other times I can't sleep at all.  Either way, I stay up too late and have trouble getting up in the morning.
 

6 comments:

Brian in Mpls said...

So you are in to horses huh?

Rocketstar said...

What about those guys who like to have women put a diaper on them and change them?

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

What people do for love...erm, sex I mean.

crazy working mom said...

Yup, the appetizer is definitely an odd one. *LOL*

Great Feast, Mags. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

mauniejames3 said...

Appetizer:
despise people who put their finger in their ear then smell it...ewewew

Soup
yellow

salad.
I relly like being alone..most days a nine and some days a six

Main course
I would never vote for Shannon whats her name on dancing with the stars

Dessert
I am a horrible sleeper (hubby says I must be guilty of something) who isn't.so I take a sleeping pill every other night
so I'm assured to get some sleep

maunie

Desert Songbird said...

Horses? Hmmmm...I never thought about it...*grin*