Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Besides the fact that Friday night I was pissed at myself for dropping the first layer of the cake (the one with the pretty sugar High School Musical people on it!), this weekend was a lot of fun. Early Saturday morning I made my way down to CT to watch Rye Breads first TBall game. After that my parents and I went out for CHINESE FOOD!! (I haven't had Chinese food in a loooong time.) Then, off to the birthday party! She loved the cake even though I thought it was disgustingly ugly. She liked it and that's all that mattered.

After, Rye Bread came home to Boston with me (after we had dinner with friends-see horse picture) and we went to the Boston Children's Museum, lunch and Build a Bear...here are some pictures of our fun weekend.

Click to play Birthday Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

7 comments:

Travis said...

Of course she liked it! She liked it because you made it for her.

Sounds like a great weekend for you and for her.

Happy Birthday little miss!

crazy working mom said...

She is such a cutie pie! The cake looked awesome to me. You didn't get any shots of it close up?

It looks like she had a wonderful time. The museum looked like a fun place!

Great slide show. :)

Clancy in Idaho said...

Wow! She is absolutely beautiful! Good job on the cake too! She looks like she's a sweet little gal who adores her aunt! I'm glad you had a good time!

Mo said...

(I told you she'd like it!!!)

Ivanhoe said...

Looks like you girls had some fun! And the cake looks delish!

Desert Songbird said...

Looks like fun times! (BTW - great name for her T-Ball team...*grin*)

katherine. said...

tooo cute!

I am glad you two had a such a fun time.