Good Toosdae to you my friends! I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far.
1. What band or artist do you think you sound good to when you sing their songs?
2. When you were little did you have a special stuffed animal or doll that you loved more than the others? Do you still have it?
3. If you had a parrot and could teach it to say any word or phrase what would it be?
1. I think I sound the best when I'm singing to the Indigo Girls or Sarah McLaughlin. I have the same tone to my voice as they all do and it's easy to sing for me.
2. I did-she was a doll named Baby Beth and she went everywhere with me. I still have her and she's still special to me, even though she's pretty beat up.
3. I would pick "You smell like cheese" or something to that effect because I think it would be hilarious when new people came over. I would have to resist the urge to take the bird to public places with me because I would probably enjoy seeing the reactions of others too much!