Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's all fun and games until someone gets flicked in the eye.

I find the most unconventional things romantic.

I miss "The Office".

I'm trying to fill my wall with art & photography. The trouble is, I can't afford it and also, the ones I like are too small.

It feels just like when I was little. And I still hate it.

I never even thought about the license plate giving me away to cops as being a newbie. Seriously though-don't you think that it would be nice for them to be NICER to me because I'm new? I'm thinkin' yes.

Whale watching in Boston starts in the next couple of weeks. That is one of the things I have on my Boston "To Do" list and I'm pretty psyched that after all of these years, I'm finally going to get to see a whale in person!

If I don't start back on my diet soon, they my try to sell tickets to see me.

Hamsters are gross. Especially when they play dead & do a slinky slide thing down pipes.

13 comments:

Brian in Mpls said...

Hamsters are down right creepy

Clancy Passey said...

You are funny! And hamsters are, in my opinion, the worst choice of pet on the planet. Let's teach our kids about cannibalism by buying TWO of the little buggers!

C-Unit said...

LOL! Yes, hamsters are nasty!!! Can I go whale watching with you? I have never been and would LOVE to!!!

Colette, aka Lil Sis said...

They're not pulling you because they think you're new, they're pulling you because they think you are a tourist with money.

Hamsters are nasty little creatures. And they stink, really, really bad.

Be there tomorrow! I'll give you a call! I wish the weather forecast was better though!

mauniejames3 said...

Hamsters are horrible...and mean...if they can reach you they bite.

I love whale watching but wait until it's warmer...Boston is still too cold..that's why we are still in Florida but coming back in a couple of weeks....

katherine. said...

what kind of whales do you have on your side?

hell no...cops are always lookin' at plates...and if yours catches their eye then they notice what else you may be doing. Plus people tend to favor "locals"

save for the good art....it will make you happier longer

Linda said...

I'd offer to go whale-watching with you but then people would really think they'd gotten a two-for-one deal! Of course, most of them would probably take one look at me and think to themselves, "But I thought Moby Dick was a fictional character!"

I gotta get some sun ...

Travis said...

Wouldn't that be in whaleson?

I'm just sayin'.

Mags said...

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks hamsters are creepy!!

Katherine-have I mentioned how happy I am to see you? The whales they say we'll see are humpback whales.

As for my plates-they are MA plates, but since I got them in November, they ARE new...I've been driving at the limit and it's really crazy b/c I get whipped by. I've also been working on a letter to dispute the speeding ticket-at least to get it reduced.

Claire said...

Eh? Whales? huh?
I hate hamsters, i would eat one.

C-Unit said...

I was serious about going whale watching...guess you over looked that huh!

Marilyn said...

Hamsters are too much like mice and I don't like mice.

I've never seen a whale. That would be cool.

I just got my first ticket in over ten years... for running a stop sign that I'm pretty sure I didn't run... I'm so glad they spend time keeping us criminals in line.

Julie said...

Ooooh YAY for whale watching! Really fun Mags, you'll enjoy it so much.