Sunday, January 13, 2008

Making the Band

Mimi Queen of Meme's tagged me for this, and I was told that if I knew what was good for me, I'd play along! (She's a really tough queen!) So, without further ado, here it is:
The Band Meme

Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.

My answers:

Band Name: Seguin I of Gascony


Album Name: Supposed to Do Anyway

Album Cover: (I don't have a graphics program-but I think even if I did, I'd keep it plain.)


10 comments:

Jamie said...

So you were supposed to do it anyway and we still have to put the pieces together. :-)

Mine came up sensible as well. This is a fun meme.

Travis said...

Oh I like the simplicity of it.

Julie said...

Mimi put mine together! I do love this picture though! Is it a flower bulb? Perhaps an amaryllis?

Mimi Lenox said...

Ooohhhh.....so you. Simple. Elegant. Lovely.

Great job. I will link this tomorrow in Monday Mimisms.

Misty Dawn said...

Love the simplicity of it!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I love it Mags. Great job. :)

FRIGGA said...

Hehe, I like this one! :-)

Dixie said...

Love that album cover... it makes a statement all it's own.

SMOOCHES~

Chuck said...

I'm doing something kinda crazy and doing some band-hopping *oh joy* It's also nice that I get to make a little linky love too while I'm at it. There is hope, after all, that my technorati will reach 500 before the year 2020.

Yours is nice and simple. Dummy me, I spent hours learning about the software. Duh. I know. Have a gr8 weekend and stop by if ya like. Mine's posted here: The Band Meme. *smoochies* (a/k/a Rhonda)

Tomi said...

Love that album cover