Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Pwesents!!!

Those of you who know me, know that Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. I have a large family and we all pile into my Nana's house for lots of food and laughter. It is, without a doubt, one of the only constants in my life that I still hold near and dear.

That is what Christmas is to me...

But what girl would tell you that presents aren't fun? That's what I thought. This year was a fun gift year for me, and I'm going to share some highlights. Just because I can. :)

Weirdest/Most Creative Gift: Bongers

Most Stylish Gift: Brown Suede Boots with a wedge heal

Most Practical Gift: Black TV Trays for the girl without a table

Shiniest Gift: Magnetic Knife Rack

Gift I Finally Got After 2 Year on my Wish List: Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls

Best Smelling Gift: Lemon Kitchen Soap

Most Technological: Cool Pix Digital Camera

Best Gift: Text Message from a Friend

I had a fantastic Christmas-but not because of the gifts. Nothing means Christmas more than family and friends, getting together and breaking bread...I hope that you also had a wonderful holiday.

8 comments:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

so happy to hear you had a lovely day honey!!! merry christmas!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxxoxo

Brian in Mpls said...

I am glad you had a great holiday:) I wish I had magnetic knives so I could attach them to my car and roll down my window and grab them if I need to cut something

Mags said...

Brian-you make me laugh!

Melisa said...

Glad you had a fabulous day! You deserve it! :)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Glad you had a great time and you did well in the gift department too. Have a great day Mags. :)

Mo said...

Wow = great gifts!
What the hell are bongers?

katherine. said...

many blessings...all well deserved!

Travis said...

I've finally met the person who doesn't mind getting kitchen stuff for a gift!