Thursday, October 18, 2007

When I'm An Established Caterer...

...I won't have to do this. I will have menus priced out and recipes in spreadsheets instead of on random slips of paper in every drawer and closet. I will not have to take hours upon hours tracking down the cost of duck breast or figure out how much 1/4 t. salt costs in a recipe.

So, because I KNOW that some of you miss the polls...here you go. Help me pick which canape I should add to the passed service during cocktail hour in December: You can choose up to 3.


7 comments:

Travis said...

Crispy dough with stuff on it? Now I understood that!

Good luck with your menu.

Amazing Gracie said...

I'll have a half dozen of each, thank you...
I love the figs! I didn't vote for them because I didn't think many people like figs anymore. I think they're my absolute favorite (fresh, not dried - although they're good, to).

Kai said...

I voted for crispy dough with stuff on it. (hehe)

Mostly because I don't have a clue what the others even are.

Worldly.... aint I?

C-Unit said...

Yay for voting!! I picked salmon, scallops & a&g focaccine. yum, yum yummy!! Will you be practicing any of these before dec? lol

Kat said...

Oh how I love the figs. They go so well with Prosciutto. I also love dried plums wrapped in bacon quickly fried in a pan...Hmmmm Also voted for spicy garlic shrimp. Simply because I love shrimps and spicy food and garlic, well I just want to have garlic on almost anything.

Linda said...

I didn't cast a vote because to be perfectly honest, none of that sounded all that appealing to me plus I didn't know what three-quarters of it was! I guess I am just a bland New Englander who prefers non-fancy food :-(.

Cheese and Triscuits, anyone??

Julie said...

Gotta go with the shrimp and the little maters! Yum-oh!