Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Walk Through Success

Ching brought over about 10 realtors from his office today while I was at work. The response was overwhelmingly positive and they all think that the property will sell quickly.

This is good news to me, but I have learned that when you think it will go fast, it usually drags out...he does have the MLS all set and is loading more pictures on it tonight, so I'm hoping that helps...and my open house is scheduled for the 28th.

Pray, if you will, that the house will be sold by the end of November. That would be the best Christmas present ever.

9 comments:

katherine. said...

praying for you to get the Christmas present you want....for Thanksgiving...smile

Linda said...

Sing along now ... "All I want for Christmas is is my house done sold, my house done sold, my house done sold ..."

Bad grammar yes but true!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I'm praying Mags. I've also got my fingers and toes crossed. :)

FRIGGA said...

I'm wishing and hoping for you!!!

Amazing Gracie said...

Having just come through the nightmare that is real estate, I certainly will pray that you will have a hasty sale!!!

Brian in Mpls said...

I am not a praying person but I wish you the best:)

Danielle A. said...

Pray I will. :)

Danielle A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

Funny, I thought the housing market was in the shitter. Go figure. I guess some areas are immune.