Thursday, October 11, 2007

Loso

I have had a handyman for about 2 months now and up until today, I had never seen his face. Loso always comes to my house during the day, finishes his job and leaves. I then come home, inspect it and put a check in my mailbox-which he picks up the next day. It's a very trusting relationship.

I spoke of voices in my earlier post today-and Loso has a very nice voice. He is polite and prompt and I always pictured him being tall and sturdy with light brown hair and green eyes.

Hey-he's a handyman-what girl wouldn't like a hot handyman? Puhlease!

So anyway, today Loso came to fix a leak in my roof and I was home. I was excited to be meeting him in person so I could put a face to the name, and the work. I was also, of course, hoping he was hot.

Well...Loso es not so hotto.

I wouldn't say he's an ugly kid-yes, he's young-which surprised me because he sounds a lot older. (Opposite of what Colette said about me-funny) He's just not...hot. Nor is he the kind of person you could come to think is hot after knowing them for a while. He's short, and skinny and has a face that is scantily clad with little stubbly hairs. I don't even know what color his eyes are, but I can tell you that he keeps his hair VERY short-which leads me to believe perhaps he's balding prematurely.

I gotta tell ya-if Loso loses his hair, he's outta here! I don't need no scary baldy* on top of my roof! (Oh yeah, he's fixing the entire roof-but I'll tell you about that tomorrow)

So, alas, I do not have a hot handyman whom I can stare at while he sweats in the sun...but man, can he paint!

*No offense to anyone who is completely Mr. Clean bald. I may like you as a person, but the bald men kinda freak me out a bit...irrational, I know, but sadly, it is true...

7 comments:

Palm Springs Savant said...

well its the ultimate fantasty-Diet Coke commerical isn't it? The hot handyman working in the sun? Oh well...you can dream anyway

Colette, aka Lil Sis said...

LMAO. You are too funny. If you lived closer to MN I could recommend a very hot handyman. My eldest brother is gorgeous! LOL Sorry you're so far! I know that doesn't help!

Kat said...

Yeah a hot handyman, who wouldn't dream of it? LOL
As long as he does is job and he seems to do a good job, that's cool. Funny that blad guys freak you out a bit. I am freaked out by guys with mustaches and beards. I remember being scared to death as a kid when a man with a beard or mustache would approach me. Maybe in a former life i was in Mongolia robbed by Genghis Khan and you were married to Kojak???

Brian in Mpls said...

I have a similar phobia with short people or people with really big hands

FRIGGA said...

Yes, kind of disappointing - my new neighbor has a hot handy man & I was even home early enough one day to admire him in action ;-0

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I hope he doesn't read your blog. You never know. Sorry for the dissapointment. Have a great weekend Mags. :)

Mo said...

I need to get me a Loso.
And I thing I'd want a not-so-hot-one, so I wouldn't spend all day staring at him....
or setting up a security camera to see if he takes off his shirt...

:)