Friday, October 12, 2007

House for Sale!

Thank you all for your well wishes regarding my house. I've had lots of people:

A) Tell me they are curious about what my house looks like

B) Tell me to declutter and clean

While I know this is extremely accurate advice, I also don't think I have to worry about it. For the most part, I don't have clutter around and only had 1 spot in my house with personal pictures, and they have been removed. So, without further ado, here are some pics of my place. I do not yet have a picture of the new outside (painted & updated front deck) nor do I have a picture of my kitchen yet...Ching is coming over Monday to take some more...











Anyone need a house in CT? :)

11 comments:

crazy working mom said...

Very nice, Mags! I love it. I don't think you'll have any problems with this one. You have very awesome taste too, by the way!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

it is darling honey! and it will sell in no time i am sure!!!

smiles, bee

Kat said...

OMG what a nice house. It looks lovely. I especially like the bedroom. It looks so stylish. Nice job and I don't think you're gonna have trouble selling it.

Mo said...

1: The bathroom is larger than that picture makes it out to be.

2: I miss you even MORE now!

Kai said...

Great pictures Mag!

I love the bathroom - you were right about the blue - it looks really nice!

Travis said...

Looks good! Very clean and neutral...the two things that sell houses.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Um, I like your bath curtain. I hope that doesn't sound too weird.

J said...

The bedroom is so nice.

Marilyn said...

Wow... if my house looked like that I'd have a hard time selling it.... as it is my house doesn't look like that and nobody would want to buy it, but I'd love to sell.

Claire said...

I haven't got long on the net but i had to say your house looks lovely :)

Linda said...

Why it looks just like I remember it!

And when you say you have no clutter - you mean you have NO clutter! Makes my house look really, really cluttered - that's for sure!