Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cha-Ching!

I'm not sure if it's a record or not, but the very first person who toured my house is going to buy it...


Yup, you got that right, I have a written offer for the full asking price-with a concession for closing which we are going to try to reduce to half. But SHHHH-I'm going to accept it anyway...it's a great deal, and I'll be out of my house by the end of November.


Where am I going? I don't know. I have been saying for about a year now that I would like to move to Boston. Why? I don't really know, except for that it's a very cool city, it has a lot of opportunities in the food industry, and...why not? I plan on getting married at some point again and I would very much like to have at least one child. Now is my time.


But...it's very scary, now that I 0nly have 1 month to plan! I've applied to a billion jobs in Boston about an hour ago-and to be honest, I have no idea what most of them were! Truthfully, I think I am going to get a short term least here in CT and plan my relocation for the Spring.


However, when I walked into Barnes and Nobel tonight (b/c I had another showing at 7pm-we're hoping they'll put an offer in and we'll have a bidding war, but I'm not being greedy) the very first book I saw was this:




And for the record, praying to Saint Joseph really does work-said 2 prayers to him this morning...

7 comments:

Travis said...

YAY!!

**tosses confetti and flaming walnuts**

Congrats! You're on your way to the life you want now.

Kat said...

Congratulations. You are one lucky gal. I am glad everything works in your favor. You'll probably be better off to stay in CT till spring and until you've secured a job you love going to and a house to come home to at night.

I am really happy for you. Congrats again. This is so exciting.

Amazing Gracie said...

Wow! I think your guardian angel was perched on your shoulder!!!
Congratulations~

Colette, aka Lil Sis said...

Yay Mags! Congratulations! All that hard work and soul searching was bound to pay off! I'm so happy for you!

Asara said...

so so so so excited for you!!!! YAY!

Brian in Mpls said...

Wow congratulations:)

Rocketstar said...

way to go Mags!!!!