Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Celebrity Makeover

Every woman I know has wanted to look like someone else at least once in her life. Whether it is a friend or family member, or a celebrity, they have mimicked fashions, makeup and hairstyles. Every girl would, at some point, like a celebrity hairstyle-but without the work!

I recently had a FREE Virtual Makeover. Signing up was easy and playing was fun! Take a look at one of the looks I tried on:





Rachel McAdams

Getting my celebrity makeover was a piece of cake! I simply uploaded my photo, modified the alignment by moving a few dots they provided and voila! I was ready to play with makeup, hairstyles, hair color and even accessories. I was very impressed with the overall accuracy of the placement of makeup and hair-especially on my lips! Typically, makeover software is just a tad bit off making you look more like a clown than a sexy diva!


Because it is so easy to use, I played around a bit more than I should admit! At first, I changed my hair style, but left the color brown, like I wear it naturally. I added lipgloss and eye shadow that I would never have the guts to wear in real life, just to see what it looked like. Thank goodness for this program, because I instantly saw how horrible it looked!



The last change I made was to my hair color-being someone who has always had very dark hair, I chose to go blonde. Upon changing the color, I noticed that if I looked quickly, I looked like my little sister, Flipper. So, just for fun, I modified my style like hers, and this is what I came up with:




If you squint really hard, it kind of looks like her, right? Well, at least I can leave the blonde hair to her thanks to my virtual makeover. Stop by and check out the Makeover Gallery today!

3 comments:

flipper said...

lol im sitting at my comp squinting. it a rough world out there being blonde watch out lol

crazy working mom said...

Beautiful, Mags! :)

Hair replacement said...

Not all hairstyles, however trendy, will suit everyone. Whether a hairstyle looks good really does depend on the structure of the face.
Celebrity hairstyles change constantly, don't forget they are likely to have a team of professionals looking after their hair. You may have to live with yours a bit longer so it's essential that you find a style that suits you well.