Thursday, August 09, 2007

Top Chef Results

Before I announce the winners, I would like to thank you ALL for voting this week-32 voters in all...my hope is that with your help, Top Chef will grow to at least 50 votes per week. That being said, I have one question:

WHO is it that votes for some things but not others? Each week I have one or two categories that are missing votes! I'm not gonna lie: It drives me nuts. ;) All the same, I thank you for voting.

Here are this week's winners:

Strip Steak

Oranges

Wasabi

Squash

Please stop by this weekend (probably Saturday night or Sunday) to see what I've come up with-and yes, I promise to measure this week!

10 comments:

Bond said...

yummy yummy - well except for the squash... hehehehe

Danielle said...

Nice squash picture. Clever. :)

Marilyn said...

I'm thinking the odd ingredients person is probably not always the same. This week I had no trouble voting but sometimes my old dial-up throws a fit in the middle of my voting. I'll skip one to come back to after I see the others and then the computer goes poof.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

well i don't know about this week, i am withholding judgment. none of my picks won!

smiles, bee

Asara said...

I expect to see orange zest, because I like to say it! ZEST! That's a ZESTY dish! :D

There are too few words in the english language that make good use of the letter z. I'm going to write my congressman about that.

Linda said...

Dang, I was hoping for avocado! But I'm sure whatever you cook up will be fantastic!

Thomas said...

Wasabi just won because it sounds like Wassup!!!!!

crazy working mom said...

I'm with Marilyn. There was one week where I couldn't get them all to load. So, I only voted on one or two of them.

Julie said...

OOoooh I can't wait!

TopChamp said...

I love Top Chef. It's funny... so I'll see you later!