Hi everyone-I'm still feeling very under the weather, but quite frankly, I couldn't stand laying on the sofa any longer! Please take a minute to answer this week's Toosdae ?'s.
1. What is the most sick you have ever been and how long ago was it?
2. Do you like to be babied when you are sick or left alone?
3. What is your favorite "Make me feel better" food?
1. Though my temperature got to 101.1 yesterday and I had an allergic reaction to my medicine (read: barfola) I think the sickest I have ever been was 3 years ago during the Christmas season. I caught one heck of a stomach bug and was out of commission for over a week. I was so sick that I did not even eat on Christmas Eve, which is the best day of the year to eat in my family.
2. Though it's been a VERY, VERY long time since I've been babied when I was sick (think college and Seany Mike) I do like to be babied. I'm not talking up your butt baby me, but more like asking if I need anything, rubbing my head when I have a fever and bringing me cold drinks and medicine.
3. Honestly, as a hater of chicken noodle soup, mine is white bread toast and butter with a whole bottle of iced cold gingerale. I love those two things anyway, but when I am not feeling well-no matter what the illness is, I somehow feel like I'm on my way to getting better after I have those things.