Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Randomivity

As I listened to the archived version of myself on The Mo Show last night, I realized that I said something that I have never once said, even to lovers..."Well, you know my anus already". It's amazing sometimes what comes out of this mouth.

I am not a stupid person but when someone tells me a half truth and I catch on, I feel like one. Why do people do that? Is it just to me? Do you think I will not catch on?

Fresh, ripe mangoes dripping with juice down my arms and down my chin is a glorious thing. Licking off the sweet nectar from my fingers as I close my eyes and sigh...that is one of the many definitions of happiness...

I found out that someone in charge at work ordered a flat screen monitor for one of my co-workers and after it had been there for 2 days (being used by the co-worker) this person came over and took the screen for their own use. That's crazy!

I have applied for 2 baking positions and one chef demonstrator position. The baking ones are a stretch but the other is up my alley.

There are many definitions for the word. Most of them are noble and one of them is not. That is the one I would use to describe you.

I also found out that someone has a legitimate crush on me from my company. And of course, he's an odd little man who grumbles when he talks and, who seems to be not quite a man but not quite a midget. It's all very strange and I've found myself dodging him whenever I can because it is just awkward.

I am sad to see blindness in anyone, but to see it in everyone is devastating.

It is good to laugh with a friend for the first time-even if it is only for a few minutes.

14 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your mango-eating description. Now I want to make a fruit salad with mangos. :)

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

randomivity:

sometimes people are not what they seem, they are worse...

smiles, bee

Brian in Mpls said...

I cherish your view of the world. I know this is a better place because you are here:)

Mags said...

Danielle: Go for it...it's the perfect time of year! And they are SO worth it!

Bee: 8)

Brian: Thank you. I needed to hear that today.

Rocketstar said...

good luck in the job hunt mags, you'll find something.

The little man you speak of reminds me of the red stapler guy from Office Space.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Some people are only blinded by a blindfold and it can be removed, only if they choose to do so.

Chin up Mags! I ♥ ya!

Mags said...

Rocket: Close, but think of an "International" version of him. ;)

Tish: ILU2!

the108 said...

I envision Danny Devito's little goat man in the movie Hercules...lol.

Claire said...

I have just got some mango sorbet, will that do? I will have some after my haggis.


You have a lovely laugh!

katherine. said...

and the word?

Mags said...

Why thank you Claire! And it does not count as juicy mango, but it does count as MMM MMM good!

Katherine: If I told you, I'd have to kill you, and I like you far too much to do that...

Linda said...

Sounds like good news - bad news to me ...

First the good news - someone has a crush on you! Now the bad news - it's sort of a dwarf!

And I'm just glad it was your anus and not mine! There was no way I was calling Mo with that being the only oddly named town in Connecticut! You would think we could do better than that but then again, Connecticut certainly has its fair share of asses!

Oh - and just as another bit of randomivity ... "the truth is out there." Wink, wink!

Little Sis said...

I'm curious like Linda..

The mango sounds delicious, and I was actually thinking the same thing as Rocket! LOL..

International could be exotic?! J/K! Just make sure he's not psychotic like the stapler guy in office space!

Bond said...

goat man... bwahahahahahahahahha