Friday, August 03, 2007

Now, Where's That Frog...

Empress Bee over at Muffin53 had these kind words to say about me:

Okay first I bestow the Bloggin' Princess award to Mags at Ms. Maggie Moo Talks 2 U. She just graduated from Chef's school and she has so many great ideas. Stop by there and see what she has cooking up for you today! She is an inspiration to me.

Knowing that I am an inspiration to Bee overwhelms me, as she is herself an amazing woman. Thank you Bee, you're the best.

I am to nominate 3 lovely ladies for this award and I will do so later...I must first practice my Princess wave and find that pesky frog...

7 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Congrats!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

great! well done...

smiles, bee

Linda said...

I bow before you, your Highness! Oh no wait, I'm supposed to curtsy, right? I can never remember Royal Etiquette!

Either way congratulations on a well-deserved award!

Rocketstar said...

What about the sexiest blogger? It's either Brian or I...

Morgen said...

congrats, Princess Mags.

D'oh, I must've missed the brownies, I can't find 'em anywhere.
I'll bet Sarge ate them all...

***sigh***

Marilyn said...

Congrats!

Callie Ann said...

How cute!!!