Friday, August 10, 2007

My Bologna Has A First Name

**Scroll down for this week's TOP CHEF results!**

Mr. Bond himself tagged me with a Meme (does it have a name?) and because I love him, and he hardly ever tags me, I shall comply. Also, the dear sweet Julie tagged me as well, so you know, I've got no excuse. ;)

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (I will not be doing this-my middle name is too long...you'll see)

Ok, so here goes-first: No, my name is not Maggie Margaret. The Maggie (or Mags) comes from the Margaret. *Gasp*Horror*Shock*

Oh, stop it. Do you really think Bond's name is Bond? He is pretty cute, but c'mon!

M-aternal. Though I have no children I am very protective of the people I love and would do anything to make sure they were comfortable, happy, healthy, even if that means I am not. I have been known to even help the girl who my boyfriend cheated on me with because she was very sick.

A-pples. I love 'em, but I can no longer eat them raw for some reason. As an enthusiastic lover of the New England Autumn, this makes me very, very sad, as I love apple picking and eating them right off the tree. But, it gives me an excuse to make my ultra yummy apple pie.

R-esourceful. Sometimes I come up with ideas out of the blue that solve some really weird problems. I am creative and though sometimes I worry (not so much anymore now that I have my medicine!) too much overall, I think I do pretty well with things.

G-ood in bed (Hey, I've never had anyone complain, and they have all come back for more)

A-risk taker. I say what I feel in my heart too much when I should think about it more before vocalizing it. I also do things like go to culinary school at the age of 30 and have been known to flash a car full of boys after a day at the beach (when I was younger)

R-eal. Something people have always told me is that whether it is good or bad, they know exactly what I'm feeling or thinking. It has to do with the fact that I wear my heart on my sleeve and can't hide emotions well. Also, if someone asks my opinion, I will give them an honest answer.

E-ntertaining. In many ways. People laugh at me because I'm a dork (in a good way, I think) and because of me when I'm being funny. But also, I love to entertain people by cooking for them and throwing parties (though I rarely do). It makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy when people are eating and drinking and laughing.

T-all. I am almost 5'10 and for a woman, that's pretty tall.

Now, for the tagging. There is no way I am tagging 8 people. Also, LOTS of people have done this one. So, I will tag 1 person, who I know has not. Danielle, please consider yourself TAGGED!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Starting school again at thirty is a brave thing to do.

Danielle A. said...

Son of a...

I'mma do this tomorrow whilst Steve's at work all day. :)

Linda said...

Great answers and honest, too! These are all fantastic qualities that make you who you are and the person we love! Yay, Mags!

Oh, and for what it's worth, I don't think you have to have children to be maternal - you just have to have been a child yourself to know what maternal is all about.

Rocketstar said...

G

Julie said...

Wow you're 5'10"? That really IS tall! So you can reach the top shelf in your kitchen, huh?

I'm not even 5'1"! Will ya split the difference with me? Aww c'mon, please?

Travis said...

Good job! It's tough with long names.