Fried rice will always be better when cooked in a Wok. However, if you don't have a wok, using a very hot saute pan will work in a pinch...
Pork Tenderloin, cut into cubes 3/4 Lb.
Hoisin Sauce 2 T.
Soy Sauce 1 T.
Ginger, grated 1 T.
Garlic, minced 2 T.
Sesame Oil 2 T.
Scallions, sliced 5
Carrot, shredded 1
Peas, frozen 1 Box
White Rice, cooked, chilled 2 C.
1. Toss Pork with 1 T. Hoisin Sauce, 1 t. Soy Sauce, Ginger, and 2 t. Garlic. Heat heavy saute pan with 1 t. oil. Cook pork with spices until done, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add remaining oil to pan. Heat over medium high heat. Add remaining Hoisin and Soy Sauces, remaining garlic, and Green Onions. Cook 3 minutes.
3. Add Carrots, Peas & Rice. Cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the eggs to the rice to scramble. Add pork back into mixture and toss until well combined.
5. Taste for seasoning. You may like more soy sauce-add a little bit at a time until desired flavor is achieved.
6. Serve warm-enjoy!