Wow, Toosdae already! Thank you all for being so understanding last week when I didn't make my normal blog rounds...I'm happy to have more time to do that again, and look forward to reading all that you write in the future...that being said, I am hoping to read your answers in my comments section!
1. What do you hate most about being an adult?
2. What food did your parents make you eat when you were little that you hated then but you like now?
3. What was the biggest lie you told your parents when you were between the ages of 5 and 11?
1. I hate that I have to be responsible with money and pay bills. I greatly dislike the responsibility associated with owning my own house, and miss being able to just pick up and go without worrying about what's left behind.
2. I did not like spinach at all when I was little, but now I quite like it cooked. I'm still not a huge fan of spinach salads because I don't like the texture, but steamed or wilted in a pan with garlic and salt and pepper is pretty dang tasty.
3. Without a doubt the biggest lie I told my parents was that it was not me who carved "I love Todd, TLA" into the bathtub. I was maybe 8 which made my only sister at the time around 2. Obviously, she could not write. My father turned off The Wizard of Oz which was on TV that night and made me sit in my bedroom until I confessed. To this day, I never have.
And, incidentally, if you were to look closely, you can still see it!