Hello my wonderful readers! I hope that this day finds each of you in good spirits and ready to answer these questions....for all of my American readers, have a safe and wonderful 4th of July tomorrow! For everyone else, you should take the day off anyway, just because it's summer.
1. What is the most exotic or rare food that you have ever eaten? Where were you and did you like it?
2. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little? If so, what was their name and when did you realize they were truly imaginary?
3. Do you have any summertime traditions? If so, what are they and how long have you been doing it?
1. The most exotic or rare food that I have ever eaten would have to be sweetbreads-the thymus gland of a cow. It was sauteed with a butter sauce over it, and it was quite tasty. We had them in school.
2. I did have an imaginary friend when I was little. Her name was Mia. (Mee-a) I think I always knew she was imaginary, but she gave me comfort when I was lonely and pretending she was there made me feel better.
3. Yes. I do, and it's called my birthday. I've been celebrating it for 30 years and hope to have many more. ;)