Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Of Note...

Please scroll down for today's Toosdae ?'s-but not before you read these important announcements...

Black & White?
Of all the people I have met in my life, no one is as passionate about equality in race as my friend Greg. He works as a Residence Director for a major CT University and, in my opinion, is a fantastic role model, mentor and friend to his students. (And to me!)

Please take a few minutes to visit his blog today-he writes his reaction to an article about a horribly racist town in Louisiana and the students who are stuck in a violent pattern or racism and ignorance...

~AND~

I'm a FoMo, are you?



Listen live at 6:30pm EST TODAY!

6 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Mags,
It always makes my day better when you drop in and say hi.

Comedy + said...

I'm a FoMo too. I'll be there. :)

crazy working mom said...

I'm a FoMo. :)

Danielle said...

Greg inspired me. I also posted on that topic.

Greg rocks. People should be more like him. :)

Mags said...

Danielle: I agree. In fact, he's one of my favorite people!

GMadrid said...

Thanks Mags!!! No comments, but hopefully people saw something that inspires them to fight prejudice. Who knows?