Happy May Day everyone! Grab some friends and talk a walk around the May pole....or-answer these questions instead! Have a great day!
1. What was your favorite thing to play at recess in elementary school?
2. Were you bullied or a bully on the playground?
3. Did you ever eat anything such as paste just to see what it tasted like? If yes, did you like it?
4. Have you ever stuck your tongue to a cold pole to see if it would stick? Did it?
1. When I was really young my favorite thing was the swings. As I got older I like to play kickball and four square but the swings were always my favorite. I liked the wind in my face.
2. I was bullied until 6th grade by 3 girls-Nicole, Reagan and Daisy. Luckily they all went to a Private Catholic school after that and I didn't see them much after that.
3. I ate paste once in pre-school. I actually remember the day-where I was sitting, even what I was wearing. And I remember that my Nana came to get me that day just as I was putting it in my mouth. She said, "Oh, Mags-that's not for eating." I said, "It's good!" but I really didn't think it was. I tried my hardest to keep a smile on my face, but when I turned around I scraped my tongue with a piece of paper.
4. I have and it did not stick, luckily. And also, I was not a kid when I did it!